Re: we are ushering on the 13th Nov
Hey Anna! GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!
I am joining you in prase for His abundances, it is impossible to outgive God!
YAY!!
I also have a prayer that God can make a way to find me a job etc for me to stay here permanently as a P.R! Please pray with me for that:O) can't study forever you know, hehe:O)
All the best to Tamara and her exams, I lifted her up to God and I belive that she will come trough with great success!
I am also stuck with uni, praying that I can be stuck on God instead:O)
See you all on Sunday
Vanessa:O)
-leaving the country in 3 weeks, this will be my last Sunday ushering with u in 2005!
On 11/8/05, Miss Anna Fleming <s4026878@student.uq.edu.au> wrote:
Hi Bernard!!
Thanks for the reminder! I will be there on Sunday night, I have to work
at the chemist in the morning though!
Just wanted to let you all know that i got the job God had set aside for
me at the Mater Hospital! So I will be able to stay in Brisbane next
year woohoo!
Can you all please join with me in praise for his abundant blessings!
Oh and my housemate Tamara Green, a regular at xlr8 and bcc is pretty
sick, she is in the middle of exams to complete her law degree. Can you
all please pray for her and if you can- please send her a text message,
just to let her know that all will be awesome!! God is bigger than sore
throats headaches and shear exhaustion!
Tamara: 0419551140
ta
Blessings
Anna Fleming
----- Original Message -----
From: BCC USHERS <bccusher@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2005 0:51 am
Subject: we are ushering on the 13th Nov
> Hi team!
> I pray that everyone is great and lovin life!
> This Sunday our ushering team is on once again and for some of our
> usheringteam this well be the last time that we well have to have
> the blessing of
> serveing in the house of God with them, so if you are one of those>
peoplepleaselet me know on Sunday that this well be your last time!
> As always the dress code for Sunday morning is black formal or as
> close to
> it as you own, and Sunday night it is smart caz' for a more youthy
> fell.The times we need to be at church are 8am and 5pm.
> Thanks heaps
> YOUR AWESOME!!!
> Bernard
>
> --
> Bcc Usher Team
> please check www.bccusher.blogspot.com
> <http://www.bccusher.blogspot.com>for more updated news
>
--
Have an awesome blessed day!
Be aggressively positive!!
May only Goodness and Mercy will pursue you all day!
If not, keep on pressing in and pressing on!
Keep smiling- it produces free anti-depressants in your brain:O)
Regards,
Vanessa Gunnestad
Fighter_Princess
Bachelorette of Information Technology
0401 463 465
"The generous soul will be made rich, & he who waters
will also be watered himself."
Proverbs 11: 25

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home